Civic Center Park, 11am-5pm, Saturday April 21, 2018
This event is FREE! Please bring a non-perishable item for the Food Bank for Larimer County.
Earth Day encourages and inspires community members to honor the Earth EVERY DAY and make efforts toward conservation and preservation of our wondrous planet for current and future generations.
The goal of Earth Day is to inspire and motivate citizens to live more in balance with nature by conserving natural resources and leaving less of an impact on the earth.
Sign up to Volunteer Here.
What’s Happening at the Event?
We will have an Electric Vehicle Ride and Drive hosted by EV Enthusiasts Group of Northern Colorado and Northern Colorado Clean Cities.
Our Kids Activity Area will be hosted by the Global Village Academy!
Students learn core content and a second language through English and language immersion instruction at least one-half of the school day in their choice of Spanish, Mandarin Chinese or French.
Main Stage Schedule Will Include:
- 11:00 am – Kate Bullard
- 11:30 am – Geneva Hein
- 12:00 pm – Speakers – Brian Dunbar and Max Flagge
- 12:30 pm – Drum Circle – presented by local musician and percussionists: Dalton M Vaughan and Nancy Brauhn-Curnes
- 1:15 pm – Speakers – Sebastian Africano and Fred Kirsch
- 1:45 pm – The Seers
- 3:00 pm – Speakers – Laura Pritchett and Peter Baas
- 3:30 pm – Michael Kirkpatrick