We’re so excited to include you all in our Sustainable Solutions Virtual event – Celebrating 20 Years of Action!
Sustainable Solutions will be a 3-day virtual celebration where we’re inviting community members and businesses to help us celebrate through videos to be shared on the Sustainable Living Association’s social channels and online platforms.
We’re excited to highlight your efforts and sustainable initiatives during this celebration! Please submit your video for publication by filling out this form.
For more information, please read below.
Thank you for all your great work in the community! With over 12,000 fans, followers and friends engaging through our online and social media platforms, we have an incredible opportunity to let them know about your efforts.
We hope to publish all the submitted videos, but in order to do so, we ask you to kindly follow these guidelines:
As you think about your video presentation, please keep the following things in mind:
- Keep it appropriate and related! We appreciate humor (especially these days) but we can only post videos that are on-topic and safe for family viewing.
- You can upload your video directly here, but if your video file size is larger than 64MB, please let Gillian (firstname.lastname@example.org) know and she will send you a link to upload your video directly to a Google Drive folder.
We welcome all video topics and types as long as they relate to Sustainability in some way and are appropriate.
Some ideas could be:
- Educational: A brief how-to or workshop relevant to your business, idea, current or past research, or studies related to green living topics.
- Informational: What you, your business, your family, or community are doing to reduce your impact on the earth.
- Motivational: Implore our community to take action in ways they can, and give them some ideas from your life, family, or business that could inspire viewers.
All videos should be no more than 15 minutes total.
If you have any questions or trouble, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Contact Gillian Lasher at email@example.com.
Remember, this is mostly just for fun and to spread awareness about sustainability-related topics. Everyone is under immense stress these days and this is a good way to help distract people and give them something positive to watch and learn from. You do not have to be perfect, just do your best! We are all giving each other a bit more grace lately so give yourself some as well.