Exhibitor Registration open until 4/17!
Earth Day is a combination of activities and events for the entire family, featuring:
- – Informational Booths and Displays
- – The VanCo School of Art Kids Zone with Arts & Crafts
- – Live Music including:
- 11am – Poudre High School Birdland Combo under the direction of Corry Petersen
- 12:15pm – Drum Circle – presented by local musicians and percussionists : Dalton M Vaughan and Nancy Brauhn-Curnes. Glad to have Dalton back at the event! It’s an open drum circle and anyone can play!!! There will be an array of fun drums to play including the conga, djembe, dunbek, bongos as well as noise makers rattles and egg shakers. Kid friendly and super fun.
- 12:45pm – The Lakota Sioux have been drumming and singing their spiritual songs since the mists of time first parted. The Pine Ridge Agency Drum Group will be making a special appearance at the Earth Day Drum Circle from 12:45 to 1:15 this Saturday and you don’t want to miss this. They will feature songs while here that honor Mother Earth and all who protect our sacred Water – Mni Wiconi!
- 1:30pm – The Waido Experience
- 3:30pm – Ginger Whale
- – Speakers
- – Workshops – View the full schedule here.
- – Local Food & Beer Garden
Earth Day encourages and inspires community members to honor the Earth EVERY DAY and make efforts toward conservation and preservation of our wondrous planet for current and future generations.
The goal of Earth Day is to inspire and motivate citizens to live more in balance with nature by conserving natural resources and leaving less of an impact on the earth.
Be a larger part of this celebration and Volunteer!
Thanks to our 2017 sponsors!
The Sustainable Living Association provides numerous opportunities for businesses and non-profits to engage in and support our ongoing community efforts.