Sustainability Leadership Program
Today more than ever, society needs committed and creative leaders to promote a world in which economic development can be attained for the benefit of all while conserving the planet’s natural capital and improving people’s living conditions.
We are now accepting applications for the 2018 Sustainability Leadership Program. This program is designed to provide fertile ground for emerging leaders in the community that are passionate about sustainability. Participants will learn how to implement innovative solutions to achieve social, economic and ecological wellbeing while developing strong professional relationships with local change-makers.
- This class meets from 8am-5pm on the third Thursday of the month from March 15th through October 18th. Program is limited to 30 participants and we will review applications as we receive them. Application deadline is January 15th. View Application
The Sustainability Leadership Program will teach you how to:
- Connect your strengths with the needs of the world.
- Learn and practice emerging leadership skills and knowledge.
- Implement innovative solutions to achieve social, economic, and ecological wellbeing.
- Develop deep and professional relationships with local change-makers.
Session Topics Include:
LEADERSHIP – Developing the skills necessary to create effective solutions.
ENVIRONMENTAL – Leaving less of an impact and preserving natural resources.
SOCIAL – Building positive relationships for a more equitable and inclusive world.
ECONOMIC – Having a positive impact on the economic environment.
Program Details and Requirements – What you can Expect
- This program is available to anyone who is interested in developing a deeper understanding of sustainability and how it relates to people, plant and profit. Participants MUST attend all sessions and spend an additional 2 hours outside of class on a service project.
- This class meets from 8am-5pm on the third Thursday of the month from March 15th through October 18th.
- Tuition is $850, includes all meals and materials and is due by February 15th.
- The program is limited to 30 participants.
We encourage you to submit your application sooner than later during this competitive process or feel free to contact us for more information.