Thank you for joining us to celebrate Earth Day Fort Collins!
During this 3-day virtual event we are working together with our Business Sponsors and Non-Profit Partners to demonstrate our shared commitment to environmental protection and preservation.
This year’s Earth Day celebration might look a little different than it has in the past, but we’re excited to get creative and still bring awareness to this important topic with you, virtually.
April 22nd – 24th, join us on all of our social media outlets and share your passion for the earth!
We’re delighted to highlight your efforts and sustainable initiatives during our Virtual Earth Day Celebration! Please submit your video for publication by filling out this form.
For more information, please read below. Download Complete “How To” Guidelines.
As you think about your video presentation, please keep the following things in mind:
- Keep it appropriate and related! We appreciate humor (especially these days) but we can only post videos that are on-topic and safe for family viewing.
- You can upload your video directly here, but if your video file size is larger than 64MB, please let Amy (firstname.lastname@example.org) know and she will send you a link to upload your video directly to a Google Drive folder.
We welcome all video topics and types as long as they relate to Earth Day in some way and are appropriate.
Some ideas could be:
- Educational: A brief how-to or workshop relevant to your business, idea, current or past research, or studies related to green living topics.
- Informational: What you, your business, your family, or community are doing to reduce your impact on the earth.
- Motivational: Implore our community to take action in ways that they can and give them some ideas from your experiences that could inspire viewers.
- Have fun with it!
All videos should be no more than 15 minutes total.
If you have any questions or trouble, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Contact Amy Maxey at email@example.com.